Translate

Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'M BACK

       Sorry I haven't been posting anything recently. After I read Allegiant (Review and rant coming soon) and got past my PTSD over the ending, I decided that I needed a break from all the Dystopian books I've been reading lately and go back to the good 'ole stuff. That basically means that I've been rereading some of my favorite series' and classics for school (We're reading The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare right now).
       I've pretty much gotten past that phase and I'm going to read Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children as soon as I finish rereading Opal by Jennifer Armentrout. (I did a review on the first one, Obsidian. Check it out!)
       My TBR Shelf is piling up. I think I may have passed 10 books now that I haven't-but-must-read-soon. It's probably not good that my birthday's coming up on the 16th and I know for a fact that I'm getting A TON of books!
       Anyways, thanks for understanding. I love you guys!

-Kayla

       By the way, my friend sent me the picture at the top when she saw I wasn't updating. I promised her that I would use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment